By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Castlevania: Dracula X

I've been waiting to play this game for quite some time and just got it today.

All I have to say is... Meh. I ate up the DS games and thought a return to old school Castlevania would be cool. I was wrong. I definitely prefer the Metroidvania style of the DS games.

What are some of the thoughts on this game?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

i want it!!!!!!!!

I don't get why castlevania goes from the top tier of 2d visuals to really ugly 3d, plus seriously who hired the voice actors?
plus the control for richter's double jump is far too loose, and the redesigns are absolutely aweful and the grant cross and hydro storm seem to weak to me
anyway the turbo duo original and symphony of the night are the selling points of this collection for me anyway

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argghhh lousy web site screw ups, anyway though I stand by the game for the classic games

I was sooo looking forward to this game, i got it and it SUCKS!!! Every aspect of it

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
I was sooo looking forward to this game, i got it and it SUCKS!!! Every aspect of it

I don't see how you can say every aspect sucks, it still has symphony of the night and the original rondo of blood on it, just the remake was not what it should have been, why it looks way worse than ds games like the spider-man games or viewtiful joe is beyond me

plus seriously man the soundtrack is still the sound track and totally awesome

Its old school gaming ...thats it absolutely hard and punishing each and every mistake you make .The same was said when Super Ghouls and Ghosts appeared on the PSP ....young gamers crying it was too hard .

The package is excellent ,only because Symphony of the Night it would be worth the money .

I wouldn't say it's hard but then again I can 1 life metal slug on hard...but still rondo of blood is an easier castlevania to begin with

The sales for this were pretty good wonder if they'll drop that much next week...probably

I still dont have it , when I will , Il tell you my opinion :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!