By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles has its HIGHEST Sales Week in NA - 1 Million possible?!

http://www.vgchartz.com/aweekly.php?date=40146&console=PS3&maker=&boxartz=1#

Its is the 2nd Best selling PS3 game that is over a year old!!

Right behind LBP, both are over a year old!

It had its HIGHEST week in Na ever this week with 45K

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=America&game1=Valkyria+Chronicles+-+PS3&reg2=All&game2=&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=56&weekly=1

Can the game eventually reach 1 million worldwide?!

CONGRATS SEGA!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Highly doubt it will reach 1 mill.

800k max.

Nope because it sold so poorly in Europe. I blame lack of localization (though it is sad that people can't play game without their native language even though they can understand english fine.) Slim chance if it continues to sell over 5k per week after holidays.

CGI-Quality said:
Has a 3rd place console ever done these things before?

Tales of Symphonia

1.2 million LTD is possible but this game deserves so much more. Every PS3 owner should buy it.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Tales of Symphonia

Key word: thing(s)

PS3 FTW!

KillerMan said:
Nope because it sold so poorly in Europe. I blame lack of localization (though it is sad that people can't play game without their native language even though they can understand english fine.) Slim chance if it continues to sell over 5k per week after holidays.

Only to a small degree... I blame lack of advertising and lack of target demographics (an anime-style S-JRPG is even more niche in Europe than it is in America)

this should have done 2 to 3 million i mean the story and gameplay is simply amazing

Wtf...45K??
Madness!

Take my love, take my land..

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Tales of Symphonia

Key word: thing(s)

Super Monkey Ball, Soulcalibur 2, Harvest Moon, Viewtiful Joe, etc.  GameCube was loaded with lower profile Japanese developed hits (which in many cases even outsold their PS2 counterparts), Namco and Sega especially did really well on the machine.