By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - RATM - Killing in the Name for UK christmas No.1

Im not buying either, both are awful artists, I wouldnt listen to them if they paid me to.

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Im not buying either, both are awful artists, I wouldnt listen to them if they paid me to.

Rage are better than Oasis. Fact.

ah I love RATM!

tombi123 said:
SciFiBoy said:

you know nothing about music. Fact.

Oasis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>strangled cats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rage

SciFiBoy said:
tombi123 said:
SciFiBoy said:

I'm sorry, but I'm with Tombi on this one. To me RATM are far better than Oasis in just about every conceivable way.

Around the Network

Rage are Awesome , i wont buy it tho cause i already have all their albums and im broke :)

highwaystar101 said:
SciFiBoy said:
tombi123 said:
SciFiBoy said:

I'm sorry, but I'm with Tombi on this one. To me RATM are far better than Oasis in just about every conceivable way.

well, youre both wrong imo, Oasis imo are bettter than ratm in every way.

I'm probably the only person in this thread, or possibly on the internet, who has seen both Rage Against the Machine and Journey play live.

Love this cause though. But I prefer the Leonard Cohen song over the Jeff Buckley cover. They should've gone with the original last year. But it was amazing to see the same song, "Hallelujah" have 3 different spots on the charts at once.

Why, the song is shit?! I'm all for knocking X Factor off it's perch, but with that song? no chance ..

Seece said:
Why, the song is shit?! I'm all for knocking X Factor off it's perch, but with that song? no chance ..

Any friends who are RATM fans?? Buy it for them for christmas