By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVII Remake :"Someone will take in charge of this"

Xxain said:
arbitor365 said:
I would much rather have a Legend of dragoon or Xenogears remake.

Im always shocked at how many ppl think Square made LOD...SONY made LOD

Did I say square made both games????........ no. I just said i want a remake.

"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For I am Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"

Around the Network

No need to get bitchy it just sounded likey you thought it was

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

A remake of 7 would be very welcome, but I rather have then make a Parasite Eve remake... :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

im so tired of remake and spinoffs. this gen sucks so much

I believe they are gonna port it to the DS just like Chrono Trigger.

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:

07/07/2017

This will be the release date.

Fixed! Zomg 2017 is after the PS3's ten year plan it'll be on the PS4!!!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MANUELF said:

a huge project. With the current technical specifications. So it won't be on the ds it probelby be on a sony consoule anyway.

Kennyheart said:
MANUELF said:

a huge project. With the current technical specifications. So it won't be on the ds it probelby be on a sony consoule anyway.

Uh you're acting like he said it's confirmed... hell he said "if" which means its not even started, which means multiple things, A no console is chosen, B the project could come at any time or not at all, C even if the project did start it could change consoles, be it PSP, DS, Wii, PS3, 360, or for the hell of it PS2.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

CONFIRMED!

Kennyheart said:
MANUELF said:

Actually I think it'd be tough with the current technical specifications to put FF7 on DS.

Wouldn't it?

Besides... FF7 has already been on a Nintendo console...