By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVII Remake :"Someone will take in charge of this"

In a interview between 3 Final Fantasy Fansite in Paris with Toshiyuki Itahana (FF IX and Crystal Chronicle Series) ajnd Akitoshi Kawazu (FFI to XII, SaGa series and Crystal Chronicle series), Square Enix developers give their opinions on a FINAL FANTASY VII Remake ! And it's HOT !

Final Fantasy Dream: I play the Final Fantasy series since I was seven years old, and I know that you have not worked on Final Fantasy VII, but honestly, do you really think that episodes FF VII to IX can be redone? Is it your next secret project?

Akitoshi Kawazu: No, no, no, no ... (laughs) Someone in the company will carry the remake of FFVII, but not me. But if someone tries to do, it will be a huge project. With the current technical specifications, it would be very difficult, but nice.

So can have a chance that FF VII remake, can be announce at the Next E3, at this time, FF XIII will be release worldwide !

Around the Network

FF VII Remake confirmed!

well its rumors and everyone loves rumors xD
all aboard the Final Fantasy VII hype train!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

FF VII Remake confirmed!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

2020 confirmed!

Around the Network

09/03/2017

This will be the release date.

I would much rather have a Legend of dragoon or Xenogears remake.

"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For I am Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"

FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE CONFIRMED!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I've been saying this for years. Square-Enix won't even begin the initial phases of making a remake for VII until they get all of their current big projects out of the way. FFXIII, VSXIII, Agito XIII, Birth By Sleep, and possibly Dragon Quest X all need to be released before they will even consider making the project.

I'd imagine Square would want to FFVII Remake to sell at least 7M so they would put it on consoles (PS360) and make sure they got their FFXIII/FFX/FFVIII/FFVII team working on the project. IT will happen but I think more along the lines of next-gen if anything.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

arbitor365 said:
I would much rather have a Legend of dragoon or Xenogears remake.

Im always shocked at how many ppl think Square made LOD...SONY made LOD