By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVII Remake :"Someone will take in charge of this"

Kasz216 said:
Kennyheart said:
MANUELF said:

I believe they are gonna port it to the DS just like Chrono Trigger.

a huge project. With the current technical specifications. So it won't be on the ds it probelby be on a sony consoule anyway.

Actually I think it'd be tough with the current technical specifications to put FF7 on DS.

Wouldn't it?

Besides... FF7 has already been on a Nintendo console...

Actually, that's what the dude is saying. Read his post again.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Kasz216 said:
Kennyheart said:
MANUELF said:

I believe they are gonna port it to the DS just like Chrono Trigger.

a huge project. With the current technical specifications. So it won't be on the ds it probelby be on a sony consoule anyway.

Actually I think it'd be tough with the current technical specifications to put FF7 on DS.

Wouldn't it?

Besides... FF7 has already been on a Nintendo console...

Actually, that's what the dude is saying. Read his post again.

He's saying that's why it won't be on DS.

Being "tough do to current technical specifications" as mentioned in the interview doesn't nessisarily mean that they are using more advanced tech.

In fact it could mean that it'd be tough to do because of the technical limitations.  For example if they did it, it'd be tough for them to port it over to the DS... the reigning RPG platform.

For example, look at how difficult the port to NES was.  Unliscensed as it may be.

FFVII on the wii................. I would laugh my ass off.

"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For I am Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"

Sony Published FFVII, They may still have the call in where it goes, so I don't think it can go anywhere but PSP/PS3, this might be the reason they haven't done it yet as well.

Yeah i wonder how much more till its given a release date, my guess 2016.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB