By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft snags another PS3 exclusive?

DOOMED!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

ROFLMAO

your the best badgenome!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

oh goodness, the ps3 is Dom'd now. theres no way, even more so if this add-on reduces all grease by a impressive margin!

This will make a bigger sales spike than the slim, and natal combined! The ps3 does have one possible salvation...propane and propane accessories.

PSN ID: KingFate_

haha, you made my day. XD

When I saw the title I thought: "Another one of these dumb rumors..."
And then I read George Foreman grill....

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

They moneyhatted George!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

;)

Time to Work !

Call me a fanboy, but the steaks grill on my PS3 have better texture, and less jaggies!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Moneyhatted!! :D

D_E_F_I_N_I_T_I_V_E

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.