By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft snags another PS3 exclusive?

i take it i'm the only person who didnt laugh

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
i take it i'm the only person who didnt laugh

Never underestimate the power of George Forman, or any beloved black man that hocks stuff. Just this morning I saw Mr. T hocking some sort of convectionary oven and even I almost purchased the damnd thing.

Simple problem with Mr. T though, his Jibba Jabba wasn't up to what it used to be when he was on the A-Team (he was my favorite member of the A-Team). So I passed. I swear to you, if he would have said I pitty the fool who don't purchase this insane gizmo I would have picked the phone up immediately.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Porcupine_I said:
Call me a fanboy, but the steaks grill on my PS3 have better texture, and less jaggies!

Yes, but you have to spend 20 minutes installing them into your mouth before you can eat them.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Akvod said:
specialops787 said:
What is the point in grilling without the almighty power of TEH CELL!?

Yup, TEH C3LL adds flavoring. Standard grilling just doesn't cut it.

Obvious: if you cook with the Wii, you don't get enough heat, so everithing gets just heated or dried or slowly boiled and the resulting taste is bland at best, with XBox360, OTOH, due to excessive heat you risk carbonizing everithing, only TEH CELL is carefully designed to heat to the exact temperature to caramelize or produce a Maillard reaction in the best way, so giving the richer flavour possible.

And remember: Chef Tony wouldn't cook what he slices with his Miracle Blades on anithing else than TEH CELL!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Hell yeah PS3 owners have a forman grill. 360 owners need a grill too.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

But the ps3 phat still looks like 1 so it has a slight edge.

Cool, I hope this comes with the Emerald Spice rack attachment as well.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Lol good one.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

gurglesletch said:
But the ps3 phat still looks like 1 so it has a slight edge.

I agree, it has the edge over 360 JUST because of that.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"