By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - tips for waking up early

Lunesta... its the only thing that works for me.

Around the Network

I could also use a bit of help with this.

Lately ive tended to oversleep, and its pissing me off.

dont go to sleep.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Don't go to bed too early. I find it easier to get up at 6.45 every morning if I go to sleep at 1.00 than if I go to sleep at 11.00.

Masturbate like a pro before you go to bed, as this will drain your energy and you should sleep better. Even if it doesn't help you sleep at least its nice.

Get a job where you don't have to wake up early night shift and grave yard shift FTW.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Get a job where you don't have to wake up early night shift and grave yard shift FTW.

I used to have a self supervising job working from 10pm to 5am, but if everything went smooth I could get all of my work done before 12 and fuck off home, while still getting paid till 5.

I set my phone to ring twice. Once when I'm supposed to get up, and once 15 minutes before that. And it is out of my reach when I'm lying in my bed of course. And I strive for 7-8 hours of sleep.

All that and a bit of willpower. Lying down to get some more sleep is the easiest thing in the world after all

Go to walk and do exercise very early, your body will adapt

SET ALARM AND DONT PRESS SNOOZE!

Yaoi Fangirl and proud!

unfortunately I don't think there are any easy ways to do this, you have to overcome it with your own will power.