By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii to top 60 million next week?

Siko1989 said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
You make this thread every week

No I don't I only made it once and that's it.

Seems you're obsessed with it getting to 60 million though what happens at 60 mill?!

acturally nintendo fans as my self are getting obessed over trying to break ps2's record lol,

DS will be the first thing to walk past PS2 in 2011 or Xmas 2010 depends how appealing the DS will be by then, and I bet 360 fans were obsessed when 360 topped original xbox, we all have our passions :P

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

we should have a celebration when it tops nes sales point lol.. because nintendo never beaten there own console record before...

Siko1989 said:
we should have a celebration when it tops nes sales point lol.. because nintendo never beaten there own console record before...

Topping 60 million will be the party and the fireworks going off is when it tops NES and maybe a bit of champagne.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I find it surreal that I'll be off by 8-9 million on my 2009 prediction, I'd have never thought.

i'm in for for both parties.

the nes milestone will be like the epicly-grand-finally-fireworks-exstravaganza!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:
Joelcool7 said:
Nintendogamer said:
JGarret said:
Certainly it will before Jan 1st, then it´s just small steps till it tops the NES, becoming Nintendo´s best selling home console of all time.

After topping 60 million, another 1.9 Million to acheive that.  NES sold 61.9 Million, this is great for Nintendo.

Nintendo is proving gaming is stronger then ever. The industry wasn't really effected by the recession. At least Nintendo wasn't. Proving once again who the greatest first party is!

That goes to show that Iwata is great with finanical stuff, if he was prime minister of UK, then recession might not even occured, and maybe 90% of the people that lost their jobs got them back.

Satoru Iwata - "Sorry, I only deal with gaming related issues. As for the UK, well, that's just too bad."

jk :D Lol

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I'm sure Nintendo will be sending out some press statement soon about how the Wii has become their best selling console ever and how it's actually still the fastest selling console in history.

DS is just insanely insane. I can't get over how amazingly it keeps on selling, even now, 5 years after its original release, and it's totally trouncing everything else out there. I know it happens every week, but I still find it amazing.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

60 million, yeah baby yeah!! Next up we have to see if it will outsell the PS2.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

SuperSteveyLes said:

What? Wii is less than halfway of beating PS2,  140 million so far they've sold, but Wii will top NES for sure before xmas.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
SuperSteveyLes said:

What? Wii is less than halfway of beating PS2,  140 million so far they've sold, but Wii will top NES for sure before xmas.

I think some time in the future the Wii will outsell the PS2 not before Christmas, but I am certain that this will happen some day.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.