By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Hardware Numbers UP for week of Black Friday

MaxwellGT2000 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
NKAJ said:
woh at ps3,its on ifre!

Quickly put it out before you get the yold lol :P

Your just jealous nintendo Ds beat Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say though Nintendo DS is a revolution, never seen anything like it before

Funny I saw it coming, when everyone said PSP was the next big thing I saw the DS monster coming lol

I remember E3 2004

everyone was amazed by the PSP

PSP even outsold DS for the first few months

but then nintendogs came

SEE EVERYONE, DOGS ARE THE BEST!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
PS3beats360 said:
PS3 Slim at $299 has price and strong brand name working together to heavily outsell the XBox 360 in console sales. BF sales results clearly proves PS3 is a much better console system than the XBox 360.

... uh what?  If you're going to start that shit then please don't come into the thread.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

i think the PS3's NA sales are under tracked. I was expecting 500K

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

SOMETHING MORE PS3 JAPAN 40k+ lol with no software release next week 45k and then 50k (week before ff13) and skyrocket to 180k lol

darthdevidem01 said:
WiiStation360 said:

And with a huge black friday, the PS3 finally tops the PS2 in sales!!!! (from the PS3 launch date)

VGChartz Hardware data for the period 05th Nov 2006 to 28th Nov 2009:

Console PS3 PS2
Total

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

It is someone messing with you. PS3 vs. PS2 for that time period. The PS2 way outperformed the PS3 during 2006 (PS3 launch year)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

i can 't understand it why so huge difference in america ps3/360 in 360 's territory i mean it has a lower price and it is the beloved console there what happend ?

ethomaz said:
omgsamsungcode said:
omg imfuckingpossible dude, ps3 america sales is greater than 360 worldwide sales *shock mindstate*

Touché.

PS3 US > 360 WW

Holy mother of God !

PS3 FTW !

OMG OMG OMG    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

PS3 = SEX

darthdevidem01 said:
aragod said:
pvaapuri said:
darthdevidem01 said:
pvaapuri said:
darthdevidem01 said:
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG @ PS3!

lol...you okay there?

Hello, darth has fainted after hyperventialting due to these truly amazing PS3 sales. He should wake up soon, he is in a state of collapse and shock, I spat water into his face but he isn't waking up, what should I do?! bite him?

From Darth's Dog, Jerry!

Yes, first bite him and if that doesn't work then call 911.

And go for the throat!

Hello, I barked & told him that I'd bite his PS3 if he didn't wake up, he woke up within seconds, I didn't even have to bite him!

From Darth's Dog, Jerry!

Just check pretzels are out of his reach, in this state hypoxia could leave him like Dubya!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wow I'm speechless at how well the PS3 did. I mean everyone knew Wii would do that well, but for PS3 this is crazy!

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
i can 't understand it why so huge difference in america ps3/360 in 360 's territory i mean it has a lower price and it is the beloved console there what happend ?

well small install base + good price+popular brand = good sales ;)