By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First day sales Japan 12/3 (NSMBWii, PSP2 and Gundam vs Gundam Next)

It's a damn shame that people can be so blinded by fanboy RAGE that they can't even admit that an opening of 420k in JAPAN of all places is damn good.

Sure FFXIII will obliterate it, but in the end, all rational people realize that NSMBWii will sell more and make Nintendo a hell of a lot more money.

Let's hope that when FFXIII is released that we don't have Nintendo fans in here doing the same thing.

Around the Network

NSMB Wii did 936K on first week.
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1230313_1124.html

I am currently fighting the temptation to go back and quote everyone who argued with me over this. It feels really nice to get vindicated so completely. I will take the high road for now though.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

BHR-3 said:
damn wat the hell happen to all those 800k- 1mil 1st week estimates for nsmb?

i used ioi's and some others peoples estimates to predict around 900k 1st week in PL hope i dont loose any vgc$

i know thers still 2 more days of data till the week ends but 1mill is looking unlikely now to me

With Famitsu's first week numbers available it looks like you need to be thankful to those people...

@Crazymann
You had me fooled for a sec :P And ur right i hope it doesnt happen again on FF13 week

Anyways yeah awesome numbers! Even most-including me- didnt think it will outperform the DS version, thats amazing really! Lets hope SW3 numbers are over the top as well! Bring on ToG