By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Capcom opinions on Zack&Wiki sales

Just launch a real advertizing campaign. It's not too late, and it's not unprecedented. Some films and games had marketing campaigns after their openings, and had real good legs afterwards.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

I'm really looking forward to picking this up with my 25 dollar gift card I receive when I purchase galaxy at toys R us. Lets just hope they finally have zack and wiki in stock.

I finally got my copy today. I rarely have time to look during the week and I could not find it last weekend. Hopefully there are other people like myself who want this game but could not find it at release. Only played the first few stages but so far it seems great.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Man I hope Z&W does well , its a really original title IMO :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

it needs to, if this game sells less than any port (except RE4) then it's not good. If Nintendo decided to advertise, back, support any 1 third party wii game this year - this should have been it.

a brand new IP that'll never be multi platform built from the ground up for the Wii by the 2nd most respectable devs where the wii platform is concerned, hopefull the european release will boost sales.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Around the Network

If the Japanese advertising push is as big as I've been hearing, then the sales so far are disappointing.

As for North America, I'd say they're low but not unexpectedly so....the marketing push isn't that strong and the game is a little oddball. Yes, there was a lot of hype from IGN and whatnot, but that just goes to show how little influence they have on the casual/new gamer market.

I still haven't seen this game anywhere. Been to two Gamestops and one Best Buy.

and now capcom have announced they're delaying it in europe until next year, big mistake - this game is perfect for xmas mam and dads shopping. Big Mistake in my opinion

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Yup, all the parents are picking Zack & Wiki over Super Mario Galaxy this holiday season.

as well as I meant as it's RRP is £29.99 and talking to my local gamestation employees they had it pencilled in as deal of the month (get a full price game and get Zak and Wiki for £24.99).