By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 - more fun later on?

Hey Guys,

I have killzone 2 since a week now, and i played 2 levels so far.. but its .. almost no fun. :/ .. i played KZ1, and i was fascinated by the Locations and the Atmosphere, this is also given in Killzone 2, but its nothing special anymore.. almost every game can fascinate in a different way..

So my Question - will KZ2 be more fun if i keep playing it?  because the motivation to put it in my Console is pretty low atm.

(but to be honest, KZ1, FEAR2 and Bioshock are the only FPS games i played til the credits so far, i am not a big FPS Fan at all... maybe thats the Point?)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

It does get better later on, the deeper you get the more chaotic the fights. The final boss was just awesome. How far are you so far?

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
It does get better later on, the deeper you get the more chaotic the fights. The final boss was just awesome. How far are you so far?

how far i am? i destroyed my first electric tower (no idea how they're called correct in english :X) to help narville. (i got 2 trophies for game progress so far, so i  think i'm about to start lv3 now :S)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Oh you are just starting to get to the good parts, just keep at it. There will be a few lulls in the action here and there, but just keep at it, and  have fun.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Its an awsome game, just keep playing, its hard at some point I was like wtf is this, they just keep coming, love the system when you have to gain territory.
I better like it than MW2 thats for sure, online owns.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Around the Network

Best level is the cruiser, though that is the third last level or something so you are a ways off from getting there. I thought most were pretty enjoyable though. How did you not like the first beach assault level?!

i think youl l like the bridge

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Is it worth playing if you have no online!?

It's mediocre until... well I don't wan't to spoil anything, but let's say until the moment, where you don't fight on the planet.

Dr.Grass said:
Is it worth playing if you have no online!?

if you like online then no. if you're not the online type then yes. i'd say rent it first.

i rented it at first then bought it,