By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 - more fun later on?

the game keeps getting better as you go through

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Rob6021 said:
Make sure your lighting settings are correct, and pump up the volume, the action music is great.

thanks for the tip, had it down to hear the voices better.. ^^ but they are pretty... well, okay - but nothing special. (okay, im listening to the german voices enabled from default.)

@ILLmatic

yeah, i enjoy it pretty much, and i really told myself from time to time "whoa! that looked great!". Its pretty cool that the framerate is that solid, even if i can barely see what to do because of Helghans, Bullets, explosions and Vehicles. :D

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

If you play the English track, the only good voice acting comes from the Helghast, if you hide on occasion you can hear them discussing things, the back and forth they have is pretty funny.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Play it on hard and when you're done play it in elite. No game is boring that way.

Notorius.A.i.G said:
The online is its selling point. If you don't like that component then I don't think you'll like Killzone 2 at all.

Wouldn't the graphix be a better selling point than the online?

Around the Network

I loved it from the start and beat it 5 times, beat it on the hardest diff on my second playthrough. Unlocked everything online.

But that's me, and I love sci fi, shooters, realism, violence and bleak, gritty war :D

Killzone 2 is a hardcore FPS game. The single player campaign mode was too short. The online mode adds hour of longevity to the game.

the fight on the new sun was epic....
they should have made it longer IMO

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Beat the story then play online. You will know why we go crazy for Killzone 2.

gurglesletch said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
The online is its selling point. If you don't like that component then I don't think you'll like Killzone 2 at all.

Wouldn't the graphix be a better selling point than the online?

The graphics are a selling point, but the online is what most people want in a FPS.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E