By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC SPECS!!!!

ssj12 said:

ok.... ill get two and SLi it... also lets see what the benchmarks endup before we start throwing out numbers. And both AMD and Nvidia are both moving to GPGPU.

And idc, im getting a Gulftown EE.

If you want to pay that much for a CPU then that's fine.

And I agree, wait for the benchmarks. Just don't expect to see any until April/May, and be prepared to buy AMD if Nvidia underperforms.

Around the Network

PC is normally at 32 players, but I'm sure the player count can be raised like all the other games using dedicated servers. I've seen many 60 players servers in the BF2 era. And it's awesome.

I can't wait to install that beauty on my beast :P

Solid said:
PC is normally at 32 players, but I'm sure the player count can be raised like all the other games using dedicated servers. I've seen many 60 players servers in the BF2 era. And it's awesome.

I can't wait to install that beauty on my beast :P

Ummmm no. Since at least BF1942, DICE/EA designed the games with up to 64 players. It had nothing to do with dedicated servers or modding or anything else.

This game's limit @ 32 has to do with the game being created on consoles for consoles and the PC version being a simple port.

Next year when BF3 is finally unleashed it will be a PC Exclusive and be back to 64, at least.

Locking, this thread is the dupe.