By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Got BANNED from college today :(

^Hydrochloric acid

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

^Ouch

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

I'm sure it was diluted HCL. Probably not that big of deal, as long as you don't get it in your eyes. In lab, you of course would be wearing goggles anyways.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

man thats f'ed up.

So let me get this straight, you assault someone(and supposedly get off for the most part) and announce it on the internet that you are going to do worse if you get in legal trouble... You know what I wish you well in your life choices.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

u make us island folk seem crazy and not able to speak well....u still my boy tho keep ya heaf up n spark a blunt meng

coolestguyever said:
Wow learn to take an insult. You don't throw acid at them. Just get him back with a better insult. He made fun of your mother when she is ill which is terrible, so its time for you to pull out your big book of insults.

You should have just made fun of his heritage/race/culture.

eg. If he's Native joke about how all his land got stolen; or if he's black joke about slavery or something.

That's how you get someone back without getting into trouble.

what terrible advice

TWO wrongs never make a right, insulting someone's race is immature.

He insulted his mum when she was ill......FINE

But then why should serious rusting stoop down to that persons low level & do such insults?

Best thing to do is take the insults with grace & act composed.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
coolestguyever said:
Wow learn to take an insult. You don't throw acid at them. Just get him back with a better insult. He made fun of your mother when she is ill which is terrible, so its time for you to pull out your big book of insults.

eg. If he's Native joke about how all his land got stolen; or if he's black joke about slavery or something.

what terrible advice

But then why should serious rusting stoop down to that persons low level & do such insults?

coolestguyever's way is much funnier.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
darthdevidem01 said:
coolestguyever said:

what terrible advice

coolestguyever's way is much funnier.

the last thing the OP needs is such advice after his unacceptable antics

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
coolestguyever said:

what terrible advice

Lol i was 99% joking, but at least my solution would have been better then throwing acid at someone!