By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Got BANNED from college today :(

lolololololol?

Thats a story for the grandchildred. Who incidentally will all be psychopaths aswell if this is true.

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
highwaystar101 said:
Serious_frusting said:
highwaystar101 said:
Serious_frusting said:

I think it was about 0.5M or 0.05M i cant really remember. Nowhere near enough to harm him in any way. Unless it went into his eyes.

And he would be in maths because he does

Maths, Chemistry, Biology, i did

Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics.

So we were in all the same classes apart from physics. I went to see my mum instead of going to the college though

So how did it effect him? What did it do to his skin and clothes, etc?

Nothing really. He is a bit dramatic so he was saying it was burning him. It just looked really red and thats about it. He was wearing a lab coat so his clothes were ok. just soe on his jeans when it come to clothes

Ok, Hydrochloric acid is not something you should ever consider throwing at someone, you should control yourself. I know he annoyed you, but just don't react so irrationally, it could have gone extremely badly, worse than just being kicked out of college. You got off lucky imo. That's all I can say. Sorry.

It's been a while since I did titrations at A-Level so forgive me if I'm off a bit. If it was 0.5Mol I don't think you would be on the internet because the police wouldn't let you have access to a PC in your jail cell. If it was 0.05Mol it would still be an irritant, it would certainly cause a burning sensation, and he would have had to go and receive medical treatment.

It's a shame if this story is true, because we need more scientists in the UK.

He seemed ok. Its a real shame aswell man. I was doing really well. I think he got off lucky though to be honest. My temper can get really nasty sometimes. I controlled it really well i think. I just wacked my equipment when i was standing up to walk off from him and it just went all over him

Knocking science equipment over, spilling acid over someone is certainly not controlling anger well.

Onyxmeth said:
Serious_frusting said:

Yh man i am well pissed off now. I just feel like killing someone. Seriously i am so angry. I just can ajjjjjjjjjjjlifdas'rEH{P".

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH just so pissed off. I shocked i aint broken me PC whit how hard i am hitting the keys. I swear man. A wu di blouse and skirt. Lord have mercy me is shacking in tempa nuh man.

Anyway heres what happened. Me mum gets rushed in hospital. So the next day I am in college not in a good mood anyway. Some boy sniggers at me about me mum whilst i am doing some titration experiment. Long story short he ended up with HCL all over him.

I get sent home and are told to wait for a letter on a decision for them to have me back or not. Well the letter just come and they are not having me back.

I was saying to me one friend the other day that if i get banned from college because of that boy I will give him a really good reason for me to get banned. I'm going to his maths lesson today to pay him a little visit. God the more i think about it the angrier i getting.

Is English a language you're supposed to be proficient at in your school? 

Zing!

And yeah like others have said don't go and look for a fight. Let it go and try to get back in to the college. Throwing HCL at him wasn't the smartest thing to do either..... I guess you just had one of those days. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I hope your mum is ok

but what you did is UNACCEPTABLE

it could do permanent damage to him, was it that concentrated? I hope to god it wasn't

Seriously I can't say how stupid that move from you was & I support the decision your college made.

Getting this angry & potentially ruining someone's life forever isn't something I would endorse, nor will your college!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

You need to think before you act. You seem to have no remorse either, not good.

If you want me to reply, quote me pls!

i'm sorry to hear about your troubles,

but you need to control that temper,it could of been 1000 times worse than it is,you might of blinded someone,not cool

Above & Beyond

StrawberryVickie said:

You need to think before you act. You seem to have no remorse either, not good.

Exactly. This situation will not have a happy resolution for anyone.

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Wow learn to take an insult. You don't throw acid at them. Just get him back with a better insult. He made fun of your mother when she is ill which is terrible, so its time for you to pull out your big book of insults.

You should have just made fun of his heritage/race/culture.

eg. If he's Native joke about how all his land got stolen; or if he's black joke about slavery or something.

That's how you get someone back without getting into trouble.

What is HCL?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!