By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Something to think about...Why I like Sony

I used to be a big time Xbox only. man, I was wrong.... just look at my avatar and my games now.
Altho, I dont trust MS systems anymore, I like their OS tho....

Around the Network

Sony are a company out to make profit.

If you believe otherwise then Sony should try to register as a charity.
At least they could save money on tax.

Samk18 said:

Lol your right thats not what my thread is about.  I dont really like Sony either...I was just making it seem like i do.  I dont like both Sony or MS, I just wanted to see if people actually responded to stupid threads people put up... Ill admit my thread is stupid and I wanted to see if people do respond. I was just testing something and  i guess i was right.  Anyways I just join this site today and posted this up I dont plan on posting anymore thread.  Does anyone know how to delete myself from this website.  Lol theres a lot of fans from both sides and boy do they love to defend their console of choice.  I don't  own any consoles and never will.  I rather be out of the house doing something productive in stead of getting fat like most of you on here. Lol insult to most of you here.. Please ban me.

Sounds like a troll. In other words you made this thread with the sole purpose to troll?

So you do not like either Sony and Microsoft. Do not own any console systems. Insulting every member on the site.

Samk18 said:

Lol your right thats not what my thread is about.  I dont really like Sony either...I was just making it seem like i do.  I dont like both Sony or MS, I just wanted to see if people actually responded to stupid threads people put up... Ill admit my thread is stupid and I wanted to see if people do respond. I was just testing something and  i guess i was right.  Anyways I just join this site today and posted this up I dont plan on posting anymore thread.  Does anyone know how to delete myself from this website.  Lol theres a lot of fans from both sides and boy do they love to defend their console of choice.  I don't  own any consoles and never will.  I rather be out of the house doing something productive in stead of getting fat like most of you on here. Lol insult to most of you here.. Please ban me.

LOL, you just loose your precious time creating an account and posting that while you dont like video games... I hope it was at least for a university research about peoples reactions. Between, I like video game, but im not big. I also do other things in life, like manage a company, probably earning more at 25 then youll ever do in your whole life :P, have fun!

i'm 99.9999% sure i would have quit console gaming had Sony's Playstation brand not exist.
Was a huge RTS fan back then and it was the PS1 that pulled me into the console world.

Each and every Playstation platform(PS1,PS2,PSP,PS3) delivered beyond my expectations and Sony always pushes the industry to a whole new level every gen. Without fail.
When Kaz say that Sony is the industry leader in innovation and risk-taking, every cell in my body agrees with him.

It's hard not to when you look at games like FF7(imagine it on cartridge),GT1,ICO, SoTC,GOW,Eye of Judgement(yes i know it's incredibly niche), Heavy Rain and the Last Guardian. Each and every one of those games i listed involves HUGE risks and ended up DEFINING their respective genres. Say what you want about KZ2, but Sony pumped multi-millions into the actual game development(instead of marketing or securing 'exclusive' DLCs) and gave me the finest FPS this gen.

To me, Sony is all about taking risks and pushing gaming forward. M$ is all about ripping off the consumers and stepping backward. Just my 2 cents.

Around the Network

If it wasn't for Playstation, I too would have quit gaming.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

There are a lot of kool-aid drinkin deluded fanboys on this here site. Sony couldn't give two squirts of piss about you, not even a little bit. They want your $60, that's it. Nothing else. Sony is a corporation, they make games to make profit. They have a loss leading strategy to make that money. It's a profit strategy. Please get this through your head if possible. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!

Ajescent said:
Sony aren't all thumbs up and kisses, they have their flaws as well.

Realised flaws that they aim to fix!

nobody is perfect.

Yeah I can totally imagine SCE execs sitting at a round table and discussing how they're going to lose more money for the sake of entertaining gamers...

Get real here. Sony is a business, they are losing money because they made bad choices. Not because they care about you.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well...I dunno about "fixing them" but we shall see.
I like the Playstation brand so I'm willing to stay with Sony until they drop out of gaming.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?