By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Something to think about...Why I like Sony

Ajescent said:
Sony aren't all thumbs up and kisses, they have their flaws as well.

Main flaw?  They're almost Apple, but not quite.  Look at all the stuff they overlap in.  The new walkmans are almost as nice as the old ipod, the vaios look almost as cool as the aluminum macbooks, their upcoming android phone is almost an iphone and the PSPgo works just a bit less successful then the ipod touch as a disc medialess gaming platform plus the Sony online store is just a tiny bit behind the itunes/app store in selection, interface and conveniance.

I do give Sony a strong runner up status though.  I love my Bravia TV, 5400ES receiver and PS3; at least until the iTV and the iConsole come out.

I do have to say if you want to see the saddest comparison in the world of electronics go to a mall where the Apple Store and Sony Style store are near each other.  One looks like there's a rock concert going on in there 24/7 and one looks like its a funeral for someone nobody liked.  I buy stuff like headphones and some blu rays and the like at the Sony Style store just because I feel kind of bad for them retail wise, strange as that sounds.  As a bonus there's never a line to check out.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Around the Network

troll thread.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)