By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killzone 2 graphics comes to the 360 and it's called Brink

CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
I find it embarrassing how much this site likes to whore about graphics. What did you guys do during the SNES/Genesis generation I wonder? And let's face it, even if it did look better than Killzone 2, a certain group of people wouldn't admit it, and likewise, even if it didn't, a certain group of people would say that it did. These threads accomplish absolutely nothing other than flame wars, and apparently I am the only one who's figured this out by now.

And yet, you still find the time to participate in the thread.  To me, you can truly express your distaste for the content of a thread by not visiting it. It's as simple as that.

And to me, I can and will express my distaste by expressing my distaste, not doing nothing. Not everyone has to act the way you want them to.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
I find it embarrassing how much this site likes to whore about graphics. What did you guys do during the SNES/Genesis generation I wonder? And let's face it, even if it did look better than Killzone 2, a certain group of people wouldn't admit it, and likewise, even if it didn't, a certain group of people would say that it did. These threads accomplish absolutely nothing other than flame wars, and apparently I am the only one who's figured this out by now.

You do realise people were graphics whores even in the 80's... Don't you?

themanwithnoname - what a stupid thing to say. How do you know we wouldnt agree it did look better? Until there is a game that actually does your opinion is trivial.

CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:

And yet, you still find the time to participate in the thread.  To me, you can truly express your distaste for the content of a thread by not visiting it. It's as simple as that.

And to me, I can and will express my distaste by expressing my distaste, not doing nothing. Not everyone has to act the way you want them to.

Intersting & ironic that you say that. Now, read all the highlighted and then take your own advice...

I am taking my own advice and not talking about who has better graphics than whom because it's a waste of time, but please continue trying to bully me out of the thread, I'm enjoying it so far.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

letsdance said:
themanwithnoname - what a stupid thing to say. How do you know we wouldnt agree it did look better? Until there is a game that actually does your opinion is trivial.

I'm referring to the fanboy populations on both sides. Don't act like they don't exist.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:

Intersting & ironic that you say that. Now, read all the highlighted and then take your own advice...

I am taking my own advice and not talking about who has better graphics than whom because it's a waste of time, but please continue trying to bully me out of the thread, I'm enjoying it so far.

Well, you don't have a strong argument. What can I say....

I'd like you to give me lots of examples of graphics comparison threads that didn't turn into flame wars. You're just angry that I'm not contributing to the ongoing flame war.

It looks better in certain ways, definetly. Alot more colorful and easier on the eyes. But... I don't know, I guess I just prefer MW2 graphics due to the fact that the blur in those two games people keep mentioning in this thread *wink wink* hurt my eyes and actually make the game look uglier.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

ok Dr. Phil.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I have always loved graphics.

You know, there was a time when I thought FFVII looked great.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:
CGI-Quality said:
themanwithnoname said:

Well, you don't have a strong argument. What can I say....

I'd like you to give me lots of examples of graphics comparison threads that didn't turn into flame wars. You're just angry that I'm not contributing to the ongoing flame war.

lol....I'm angry? Right, that's it, while you came in here to complain and I participated reasonably.

Anyway, this is a videogame site, where such discussions are bound to crop up. If you don't approve, that's fine. Then, again since I seem to be talking in cirlces, why are you in here? If I'm against the content of a thread, I don't continue to participate in it. IMO, you should do the same...

However, me personally, I see nothing particularly wrong with someone having an opinion. As long as it doesn't go to far, like your "fanboy" reference, then there's nothing wrong.

Are you joking? I never singled out anyone as a fanboy, I just stated that they exist on this site, and you're living in a fairy tale world if you don't think that there are.