By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why does Mario eat mushrooms?

V-r0cK said:
SuperAdrianK said:

You would eat it if you have a chance in real life... would you?

Actually no because, for one it has eyes, and when Mario breaks the box for this it moves meaning its a moving living thing.  Thus Mario eats it raw and live.  No thanks.  I would keep it as a pet cuz its so dam cute tho

Then you better keep it from spreading its spores, or house will be filled with them.

Around the Network
Red4ADevil said:
V-r0cK said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Actually no because, for one it has eyes, and when Mario breaks the box for this it moves meaning its a moving living thing.  Thus Mario eats it raw and live.  No thanks.  I would keep it as a pet cuz its so dam cute tho

Then you better keep it from spreading its spores, or house will be filled with them.

I might try green but red one?Come on, every kid know that its poisonous....Or is it?I have never eaten one or seen anyone eaten one...Maybe its Nintendos message = Red mushrooms are eatable and they make you grow 20m giant!

Conspiracy!

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
Red4ADevil said:
V-r0cK said:
SuperAdrianK said:

I might try green but red one?Come on, every kid know that its poisonous....Or is it?I have never eaten one or seen anyone eaten one...Maybe its Nintendos message = Red mushrooms are eatable and they make you grow 20m giant!

Conspiracy!

Maybe its one of those things that are in fact real and only Japan has keeping it hidden from the world, like....Gundams lol

Peer pressure.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

richardhutnik said:
badgenome said:
All the games are his hallucinations, because he's tripping balls.

So THAT explains Mario in Vice City:

That may be where it actually started.

Lol I just posted this vid earlier in this thread

Around the Network
Gintoki said:
Thechalkblock said:
I'll answer your question with another. Why wouldn't Mario eat mushrooms?

Oh...what about hearts as in Zelda!but then we're going to see a thread "why does Link has heart?"

To which you ask, Why doesn't Link has heart? 

If Mario didnt eat mushrooms could he afford to hit those damn bricks with his head all day? Only other way would be spinich and that supply dried up with Poppie the sailor man.

to get high

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Thechalkblock said:
Gintoki said:
Thechalkblock said:

Oh...what about hearts as in Zelda!but then we're going to see a thread "why does Link has heart?"

why Samus has a lifebar?

Gintoki said:
Thechalkblock said:
Gintoki said:
Thechalkblock said:

why Samus has a lifebar?

Now that question is just beyond me haha.