By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why does Mario eat mushrooms?

Mushrooms are delicious.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Around the Network

he gets high oof shrooms

then he imagines all the games in his hallucinations.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

cos they make you grow big and strong. XD

whoever mentioned keeping one as a pet, what would you do with it? lol XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
badgenome said:
All the games are his hallucinations, because he's tripping balls.

So THAT explains Mario in Vice City:

That may be where it actually started.

Around the Network

Look at how tasty they look....could you resist?

Ssenkahdavic said:

where's that from?

want.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

i asked that exact question 2 days ago when i was talking with a friend. still makes no sense as to why he eats mushroom

Cuz he is wicky wack

trashleg said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

where's that from?

want.

Sorry, was sold out at the other link.  Here is a new one that has them. (only in M)

I bought one at K-mart a few years ago.