By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NATAL is not very precise...

One of my friends works for a big gaming company and he told me that his friend who works on a game for natal says natal is not  precise enough

i don't know what is the problem

it can be because they don't how to write code for NATAL ( it is new product)

or something is wrong with natal, and by something wrong i mean, the quality of the cameras.

i really don't know, but the video i saw for E3 shows Natal is working pretty good.

i asked him about Motina controller for ps3 and he didn't know anything about that.( but i am pretty sure they are making games for motion controller because as i said it is a big gaming company so that would be strange if they ignore motion controller )

i think we have to wait and see if Natal is precise enough and also does anyone know anything about motion controller or not

sorry for my bad english lol

Around the Network

My friend's friend sez your friend's friend isn't real.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Why do we assume he is lying

mM
leo-j said:
Why do we assume he is lying

We have no idea who he is, he has no evidence beyond his word, and he has only sony games in his collection.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

what? u think i am lying ? why exactly?
as i said i think, i think they are lazy in coding, ( i can't say which company but you can figure it out)

Around the Network

What is the company?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Il give you 5 minutes to get pics, or im reporting the thread as flamebait.

pics?

Carl2291 said:
Pics or it didn't happen.

Il give you 5 minutes to get pics, or im reporting the thread as flamebait.

Party Pooper!

my dad works for sony. he tells me sony is dropping out of the console race early next year. according to my brother aka president of sony entertainment america, sony is having trouble paying its employees. my uncle works for microsoft and he tells me that they'll buy every major sony property such as gt,gow, etc.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^