By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The next Mario Kart!

I think Nintendo has done nothing horrendously to Mario Kart.

Surprise me Nintendo, put a smile on my face when I'm playing Mario Kart on your next handheld and next console.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I want to see a return to single balloon battle etc...etc... I hate having to be on teams. I want to see online like that on MarioKart:DS. Give me tons of new tracks and give me all the old tracks as well both are good. Also I love the bikes I prefer riding a bike to a kart so keep the bikes. Then give me a couple new weapons and I'll be perfectly happy!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Less cheaters online!

If you want me to reply, quote me pls!

They need hover crafts and planes! oh and better graphics, more tracks, and a much better online system to make racing with your friends and others easier, although I would say MK Wii is the best online experience on the Wii.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

as long as there's a new rainbow road, i'm happy. i LOVE rainbow road :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
Finnbar said:
They need hover crafts and planes! oh and better graphics, more tracks, and a much better online system to make racing with your friends and others easier, although I would say MK Wii is the best online experience on the Wii.

Come on  hover crafs and planes are you really been serious!

MegaDrive08 said:
Finnbar said:

I take it you've never played the awesomeness that is Diddy Kong Racing.

hsrob said:
MegaDrive08 said:
Finnbar said:

I take it you've never played the awesomeness that is Diddy Kong Racing.

lol but this is mario kart!

I want them to remove that flying blue shell. It's retarted how there's noway to dodge it without the star on. I don't know how many times I got 3rd or 4th because the guy in last place shot it. They should keep it on the ground where it can hit the other player too if they aren't careful like the first one. That is my only gripe about MKwii as long as that blue shell is out I'm happy with whatever Nintendo does.

Getting rid of online cheating is the most important thing that needs to be done. Keep the bikes. They're better than the karts IMO. Improve the battle mode and make it so you can play it every man for himself and not where you have to be on a team.

Leave everything else the same. People that complain about the items (including the blue shell) just aren't that good.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger