By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia: Is it just me, or is Squall so broken...

The broken ones are Sephiroth, Clouud of Darkness and Jecht

Around the Network

@Nen-Suer

Actually Sephiroth's pretty easy to learn and discern, but that's just me, because I mained him for quite some time ;)

Jecht has that annoying Guard Break, but his attacks fill up your EX Bar like gravvy if you use an EX build, so I end up always pwning his ass xD

Cloud of Darkness...I hate that B**** xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Dgc1808 said:
Nah, he's not broken. Onion Knight and Sephiroth are the two that really pwn. If you wanna know the definition of broken in a fighter though, fight Alisa on Max difficulty in Tekken6...

ehh...  sorry to say but Sephiroth sucks. You can chain Squall into doing 999,999 damage in less then a minute if you know what your doing.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I haven't played against the onion knight yet, but sephiroth is killing me. i can't beat him in story mode with cloud.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Keep tapping R when you're fighting Squall. Eventually you'll block and then you can counterattack.

Around the Network

Cloud is the most overpowered character in the whole game, trust me, I'm a Cloud user myself, with an online win ration of 85% at 240 battles with him :P

EX Guard Crush + Slashing Blow ---> OmniSlash V .5 = Ultimate destruction xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
@Nen-Suer

Actually Sephiroth's pretty easy to learn and discern, but that's just me, because I mained him for quite some time ;)

Jecht has that annoying Guard Break, but his attacks fill up your EX Bar like gravvy if you use an EX build, so I end up always pwning his ass xD

same here Sephiroth is all about slashing , i personally had hard time with The Emporor , his attacks make you stand in place while he charge up his balls.

lestatdark said:
@Nen-Suer

Sephiroth is the only character i need 7+ continues to beat

Cloud of Darkness was easier than him

Maybe sephiroth dont like me :(

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@Nen-Suer

It's pretty much how Pullus said, Sephiroth's all slash and range.

You take that out of him, you'll get a very slow recovery character, as he doesn't have a proper follow up. My Cloud can easily block his BRV attacks, and his HP attacks are too slow and predictable, plus Octoslash can be punished if timed correctly ;)

I hated CoD because she's too damn unpredictable, just wait until you fight a Lvl 150 CoD when you have a 50+ Chain at Blackjack :P Feint and Wrath Type Beam will have you tearing your hair out.

Emperor is easy mode, at least for my cloud, since Braver HP attack goes through his Flare's XD

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Cloud is the most overpowered character in the whole game, trust me, I'm a Cloud user myself, with an online win ration of 85% at 240 battles with him :P

EX Guard Crush + Slashing Blow ---> OmniSlash V .5 = Ultimate destruction xD

HAHA this!!! It's so awesome because people don't realize that you can break right through their guard. They get pwnd hard by this.

I'm a Cloud user too btw :)