Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

http://www.videogameszone.de/aid,702418/Gran-Turismo-5-fuer-PS3-Neues-Video-von-der-Asia-Game-Show-2009-Update-neuer-Trailer/Video/

New stuff on the title. More proof that that GT Academy Trial was indeed NOT indicative of Gran Turismo 5, but just that, a simple Trial.



                                                                                                             

Around the Network

@CGI

Sad thing is that everyone that dislikes GT or wants to use the GT TT as fuel against it, won't even bother looking at these videos :)



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
@CGI

Sad thing is that everyone that dislikes GT or wants to use the GT TT as fuel against it, won't even bother looking at these videos :)

And shouldn't be taken seriously form here on out



                                                                                                             

can i tell u guys something?....i want it :3






 

CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:
@CGI

Sad thing is that everyone that dislikes GT or wants to use the GT TT as fuel against it, won't even bother looking at these videos :)

And shouldn't be taken seriously form here on out

Oh, I haven't given them any credibility since the flood of "GT5 Demo sucks!" threads a few weeks ago :D Actually I was surprised on how Selnor didn't even made his own epic thread about it, now that I look back o.o



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-demo-at-ags-sounds-good/

Here’s brief look at the demo of Gran Turismo 5 from Asia Game Show 2009, where Yamauchi showed off the London and Madrid circuits in the most recent trailer. While it’s hard to pick up too much from the quality of this video, you’ll immediately notice the sounds coming from a race-preppedLexus IS and ASL Garaiya (watch for them around 1:14 in the clip above) are louder and more pronounced than Prologue. Engine noise has long been considered GT’s weakest point, and significant improvement in such an important area would be a very welcome addition for the fifth installment of the franchise… Thanks to Marry_Me_GT for digging up this clip in our forums!

 

Hopefully this'll put a stop to those people complaining about the graphical quality of GT5 :) Even in off-screen camera you can see how damn good the game looks, just look at the Tail light Reflections at 0:42! 

 

& @ CGI

Yes AMAZING stuff indeed

about the demo, it was specified earlier it was "dumbed down in many aspects", I am shocked people ignored that & took the time trial demo to represent the full GT5, I am absolutely shocked that some very respectable members did this

anyway they don't know what their missing!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

cool



darthdevidem01 said:

Yes AMAZING stuff indeed

about the demo, it was specified earlier it was "dumbed down in many aspects", I am shocked people ignored that & took the time trial demo to represent the full GT5, I am absolutely shocked that some very respectable members did this

anyway they don't know what their missing!

The sad thing about those people was that even when me, CGI or other poster showed the links and proof on how GT TT wasn't the actual full representation of the game, people dismissed that because of their own agenda ;)

I know that for some people the GT5 demo naming caused a bit of confusion, which was instantly dispelled by PD and Sony, only those who don't want to know or don't care where the ones using that as ammo against the game. 



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Yes AMAZING stuff indeed

about the demo, it was specified earlier it was "dumbed down in many aspects", I am shocked people ignored that & took the time trial demo to represent the full GT5, I am absolutely shocked that some very respectable members did this

anyway they don't know what their missing!

The sad thing about those people was that even when me, CGI or other poster showed the links and proof on how GT TT wasn't the actual full representation of the game, people dismissed that because of their own agenda ;)

I know that for some people the GT5 demo naming caused a bit of confusion, which was instantly dispelled by PD and Sony, only those who don't want to know or don't care where the ones using that as ammo against the game. 

They probably said you were damage controlling

anyway those people I'm sure will eventually buy GT5 & then get shocked.

I think SONY will release an official demo



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Yes AMAZING stuff indeed

about the demo, it was specified earlier it was "dumbed down in many aspects", I am shocked people ignored that & took the time trial demo to represent the full GT5, I am absolutely shocked that some very respectable members did this

anyway they don't know what their missing!

The sad thing about those people was that even when me, CGI or other poster showed the links and proof on how GT TT wasn't the actual full representation of the game, people dismissed that because of their own agenda ;)

I know that for some people the GT5 demo naming caused a bit of confusion, which was instantly dispelled by PD and Sony, only those who don't want to know or don't care where the ones using that as ammo against the game. 

They probably said you were damage controlling

anyway those people I'm sure will eventually buy GT5 & then get shocked.

I think SONY will release an official demo

Of course, bans were even ensued because someone posted over and over again that this was the final demo for GT5 and that the game was going to be as bad as this, it was kinda pathetic :P

Oh, most definetly sony will launch a demo, especially to clear some bad image that they might have left to some less informed customers. Most likely a demo from the current build shown at Asia Show.

When and if they do, I will waiting anxioutsly for what people are going to find bad in that demo :P  



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"