By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:

Yes AMAZING stuff indeed

about the demo, it was specified earlier it was "dumbed down in many aspects", I am shocked people ignored that & took the time trial demo to represent the full GT5, I am absolutely shocked that some very respectable members did this

anyway they don't know what their missing!

The sad thing about those people was that even when me, CGI or other poster showed the links and proof on how GT TT wasn't the actual full representation of the game, people dismissed that because of their own agenda ;)

I know that for some people the GT5 demo naming caused a bit of confusion, which was instantly dispelled by PD and Sony, only those who don't want to know or don't care where the ones using that as ammo against the game. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Yes AMAZING stuff indeed

about the demo, it was specified earlier it was "dumbed down in many aspects", I am shocked people ignored that & took the time trial demo to represent the full GT5, I am absolutely shocked that some very respectable members did this

The sad thing about those people was that even when me, CGI or other poster showed the links and proof on how GT TT wasn't the actual full representation of the game, people dismissed that because of their own agenda ;)

I know that for some people the GT5 demo naming caused a bit of confusion, which was instantly dispelled by PD and Sony, only those who don't want to know or don't care where the ones using that as ammo against the game. 

They probably said you were damage controlling

anyway those people I'm sure will eventually buy GT5 & then get shocked.

I think SONY will release an official demo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Yes AMAZING stuff indeed

They probably said you were damage controlling

anyway those people I'm sure will eventually buy GT5 & then get shocked.

I think SONY will release an official demo

Of course, bans were even ensued because someone posted over and over again that this was the final demo for GT5 and that the game was going to be as bad as this, it was kinda pathetic :P

Oh, most definetly sony will launch a demo, especially to clear some bad image that they might have left to some less informed customers. Most likely a demo from the current build shown at Asia Show.

When and if they do, I will waiting anxioutsly for what people are going to find bad in that demo :P  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Has anyone see this...

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124196

- Deformation for every car in the game although race cars will see even more damage
- First screens of GT5's night racing
- 1,000+ vehicles, all with modeled interiors
- Up to 16 players online
- Indy cars and tracks will be included
- Head tracking is reconfirmed and it's for use during racing
- Multi display is back (using 3 PS3's for a wider view)
- HD uploads to YouTube
- Weather
- Night racing for all tracks
- All cars will have cockpit view (the 170 premium are the ones on which the interior will also damage - the rest only external damage)
- Night & Day cycle and weather effects on all tracks
- Damage (visual and mechanical)

@ethomaz

THANKS A TON FOR THE INFO HERE ARE THE SCAN CONFIRMING IT GUYS

Night Racing, Weather, Indy Cars (IRL) Confirmed for GT5

January 5th, 2010 by Jordan

Our own user Digital-Nitrate has discovered an early copy of the February issue of the Official PlayStation Magazine, and it’s got some pretty incredible news! Indy (“IRL”) cars have been confirmed, in addition to “weather effects, as well as night racing for all tracks”! We’re still digging through the rest of the article, but you can read through the pages for yourself in the images below.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Has anyone see this...

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124196

- Deformation for every car in the game although race cars will see even more damage
- First screens of GT5's night racing
- 1,000+ vehicles, all with modeled interiors
- Up to 16 players online
- Indy cars and tracks will be included
- Head tracking is reconfirmed and it's for use during racing
- Multi display is back (using 3 PS3's for a wider view)
- HD uploads to YouTube
- Weather
- Night racing for all tracks
- All cars will have cockpit view (the 170 premium are the ones on which the interior will also damage - the rest only external damage)
- Night & Day cycle and weather effects on all tracks
- Damage (visual and mechanical)

oh my

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

CGI-Quality said:
WoW!!!!

CGI & nen-seur

I know unbelievable, thousands of people have just been proven wrong!

CGI-Quality said:
I remember when some people claimed that Sony could put this on PC too. Why would they make their BIGGEST franchise playable on something that doesn't say PlayStation on it?

haters claimed that would increase/help turn a profit from GT5

ridiculous I know

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWwoooooooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That's just too awesome.