By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

Wooooooo! Can't wait for the trial.

Around the Network

Time trial is NOW UP ON JP PSN!

Go get it! 215mb!

Japan store here i come!

downloading downlaoding!!!

G25 setup - done

They have improved the physics alot. Im loving it. At the moment im in the top 50 (using my gf's jpn account). Got some work to do.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Oniichan said:
They have improved the physics alot. Im loving it. At the moment im in the top 50 (using my gf's jpn account). Got some work to do.

And that was ultimately the point of GT Academy. Glad someone understands that.

Yeah i have no idea what people are expecting from a 210mb file.

The whole point of this download is for people to enter into the GT Academy. Not to show of GT5. Its only using GT5's physics engine which Sony and PD had to email to some sites and journo's out there cause they thought this was showing of GT5 which it isnt.

This gen gamers are over hyping themselves and thinking things like demos etc should be more then what they are designed for.

@CGI

Unfortunately, we are in the generation where everything is used to attack the games that people don't like. They're becoming more and more video game hoolingans rather than gamers themselves.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:
@CGI

Unfortunately, we are in the generation where everything is used to attack the games that people don't like. They're becoming more and more video game hoolingans rather than gamers themselves.

Completely agree my friend.

I just hope that in the case of GT5, it does well enough so it can silence most of the naysayers on this site at least, even though they'll find something else to complain about, it is happening with FFXIII unfortunatly (I think two certain VG users will still call the game a flop just because it didn't do Nintendo style numbers).

I'm very eager to try out the GT Academy, hearing you folks talking about the improved physics is really getting me extremely anxious for the Time Trial xD  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

kanariya said:

2 more days.

can't wait to try to beat Yamauchi's ghost lap record!

He used my wheel. Awesome.

I'm going away on a holiday to spain tonight till 3rd Jan 2010

so Keep updating this thread guys, I will UPDATE as soon as I get back

CYA!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey