By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 SIGNIFICANTLY Outsold Xbox 360 on Black Friday!!!!!

ShadowSoldier said:

Cueil said:
idiots... who else has Black Fri? If you're going to complain about it not being world wide gtfo of the thread. The 360 will take this easy. They not only mostly sold out they sent far more consoles to stores... the PS3 to 360 ratio had to be horrible and for a interesting tid bit the Elite was selling better than the Arcade at our store untill it sold out completely. I was hoping that some games like Halo 3 would be in the 15 or 9 dollar bin... but alas nothing... though MW1 was 25 bucks. The 360 should take this week... Sony would have had to have a strong showing early in the week to keep it close

Use 'quote' inside [word here] at the start and /quote inside [word here] at the end to properly quote someone.

I don't think it's necessary or fair to quote a persons bad prediction though, not matter how bad it is. We all make bad predictions from time to time. Unless they give you permission or specifically state they want it quoted.

Edit: Or unless it's comical. Like Selnor betting his house.

Around the Network

Lmao alright....just wanted to point that out....I kinda felt insulted when I read that

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
Lmao alright....just wanted to point that out....I kinda felt insulted when I read that

can you link it, it needs to be reported.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
heruamon said:
Job well done to all consoles, expecially the PS3 for getting back in the game.

This is a great example on how we make this site even better. We could continue our endless cycle of "pwning" others for their different preferences and "playing with fire" so others have ammunition for later on... or we could look past all of that and congratulate when something needs congratulations. Kudos man, kudos.

Oh, and great sales for everyone.

Smeags said:
heruamon said:
Job well done to all consoles, expecially the PS3 for getting back in the game.

This is a great example on how we make this site even better. We could continue our endless cycle of "pwning" others for their different preferences and "playing with fire" so others have ammunition for later on... or we could look past all of that and congratulate when something needs congratulations. Kudos man, kudos.

Oh, and great sales for everyone.

It brings tears of happiness to my eyes.

Of happiness.

It's just so beautiful.

Around the Network

So I'm guessing:

PS3 - 575k-600k

X360 - 475k-500k

ajaghvajagh said:
So I'm guessing:

PS3 - 575k-600k

X360 - 475k-500k

So you expect ps3 hardware to go down in others

mM

Wow! I'm shocked. I genuinely thought the 360 had a huge upperhand in the US. Very surprising and very good news for Sony and the PS3. Well done guys.

The PSP is fading fast. I don't see the platform surviving much longer outside of Japan if it can't push software.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Grimes said:

The PSP is fading fast. I don't see the platform surviving much longer outside of Japan if it can't push software.

It's pushing software, just not the numbers that the DS, PS3, 360, or WII have..

besides, PSN is also pushing some psp software, and PSN is pure revenue when you buy from there

mM