By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy 2 release date

--OkeyDokey-- said:
That soon after NSMB? I don't think so.

And as I much as I want this game, Q1 is already way too crowded. Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno come out on that same day.

MW2 didn't hurt NSMBWii. Mighty GTAIV didn't put a scratch on Mario Kart Wii. Really, if anything, Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno should be on the lookout.

Around the Network

First quarter is full to the brim. I hope it's more like June/July that it releases. I need something to play in the Summer.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
First quarter is full to the brim. I hope it's more like June/July that it releases. I need something to play in the Summer.

Other M can wait until summer. WE WANT GALAXY 2, AND WE WANT IT NOW!

routsounmanman said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

And as I much as I want this game, Q1 is already way too crowded. Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno come out on that same day.

MW2 didn't hurt NSMBWii. Mighty GTAIV didn't put a scratch on Mario Kart Wii. Really, if anything, Bioshock 2 and Dante's Inferno should be on the lookout.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying there's too many games I have to buy!

I see a few people in this thread saying it's finished. Where are you getting that from?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
routsounmanman said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

I'm not saying that, I'm saying there's too many games I have to buy!

I see a few people in this thread saying it's finished. Where are you getting that from?

They said way back at E3 that they could release it this holiday without any trouble since development is almost completed, but that they're delaying it so it won't go head-to-head with NSMBWii.

Around the Network

Smart not to release it head to head with NSMB.

Personally I think it'll be later - a Q2 release - just to properly separate from NSMB

Q2 2010 release. On par with the 2007 release of the first Galaxy and Brawl and Mario Kart. Classic Nintendo marketing carpetbombing.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Like Nintendo cares if Q1 is crowded for the competition

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

--OkeyDokey-- said:

And those games are competition how?

Does anyone know where he lives?

I've got a real Samurai sword I haven't used yet...