By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - explain the halo story!!!!!

I like the halo franchise,but can someone clarify the story for me. I think it's man vs the covenant,but what purpose does the brute serve,then in halo2 there was something about prophets and another halo ring. When you played the alien,that helps you;what purpose did that alien serve. It was scorned bye the elders then it ends up helping man. I just want to let you know that I'm in no way bashing halo. I like the franchise,I just want to understand the story more than I do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! I have halo1,2 and 3.

Around the Network

eh kills aleins.

badgenome said:
eh kills aleins.

that was really helpful!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_(series)

Go to the story section.

oldschoolfool said:
badgenome said:
eh kills aleins.

that was really helpful!!!!!!

well it was a nice short summary of him to do so lol ...if u want a longer summary i suggest wikipedia it.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_(series)

Go to the story section.

thank you dallinor!!!!!!

yeah definatly check out wikipedia. the story is awesome but it would take FOREVER to explain everything

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Well badgenome is right, lol.

Basically there's this guy, who goes into outer space and like, shoots aliens and stuff. That about sums it up nicely, in short. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

the halo story is really convoluted considering the pace of the game.

halo 1: MC kills covenant, blows up halo and discovers the flood, which want to consume the universe. The overseer or whatever, that floating robot, trys to trick you into activating the halo before you destroy it. Activating a halo will destroy the universe, time and space, I guess. The covanent also want to activate it to start their religious journey, unwittingly they know not of the consequences.

halo 2: The elites in the covanent get pissed at the monkey things and team up with the humans to fight their brethren. The monkey things are annoying. You kill some of the higher ups, along with your new covanent friend, arby. I think they try to activate another halo, but MC stops it.

halo 3: the covanent try to activate a relic in new mombasa (on earth) that would activate every halo is the universe. MC and crew kick ass, take names. EVERYBODY GOOD DIES though.

If anyone reads this and things I totally missed the story, please tell me, I need a halo refresher.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Double post.