By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War II is pretty great, I don't know if you guys have heard

Well Khuutra your OP has motivated me to try and finish my Very Hard playthrough of the original. The save file is from mid 2006. I'm close to being done the Cliffs of Madness (sp?), but wow I am rusty. I almost feel like starting over, but I will prevail. I must.

Ugh that harpy room with conveyor belts on very hard must be rediculous :/

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

Well Khuutra your OP has motivated me to try and finish my Very Hard playthrough of the original. The save file is from mid 2006. I'm close to being done the Cliffs of Madness (sp?), but wow I am I rusty. I almost feel like starting over, but I will prevail.

Ugh that harpy room with conveyor belts on very hard must be rediculous :/

Would you believe I had blocked this out of my memory until you brought it back up?

It was Hell.

khuutra is quickly becoming my favorite poster.

Quick prof what is your favorite boss in this game quick quick quick

definitely barb king.
he's difficult, but has an interesting pattern, and was very rewarding to kill.

Zeus is probably my next fave.

Around the Network

That is a very good answer!

I liked duking it out with Theseus, because at one point I learned how to just stay in his face and beat the shit out of him. And his stories are awesome, but he himself is a big jerkface, so smashing his head in that doorframe was awesome.

actually my second choice would be either theseus or zeus.

EDIT: ah great, I typed this in and then saw you wrote it just before it posted. I didn't copy your answer :P

The fight with Atropos and Lachesis was also pretty swell, not for the mechanics of it but for the sheer and unyielding spectacle. The part where you fight Atropos by herself stands out just because of the background, which still impressed me in 2007 (which was after Gears of War, if you remember).

I just finished getting all the trophies on gow1.
I'm gunna start gow2 after the weekend. Can't wait to relive the pain.

was atropos the one that hid in the mirrors?