By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War II is pretty great, I don't know if you guys have heard

No I actually max out everything I need (Blade of Artemis, Chains of Chose, PR and AoH) when I reach Hades. How is the fight going for you so far ?

Around the Network

OK, so finally, after many months of intermittent tries (and failures),I managed to pass the long corridor before the huge fat "chick", then vent on to fight Zeus, and after several tries I managed to beat him, or so I thought. I was lowing the game, everything was great, I was about to finish the game on God mode and was rightfully awaiting the long postponed satisfaction for doing so...
...and then, an impossibly hard QTE ruined everything, EVERYTHING!
Last night I hated the game, by now only disappointment remains...
...i have nothing more to say...

d21lewis said:
I'm in the minority, I guess. I tend to have good taste in video games. I bought God of War 1 and beat it. I never felt compelled to try GoW 2. I even downloaded the PSP God of War demo and quit before I even finished the demo.

I'm somewhat interested in GoW 3, though. I guess now's as good a time as any to pick up the newly remastered collection, huh?

The GoW 3 demo plays just like the other games.  If you didn't like GoW, you probably won't like GoW3.  I thought Chains of Olympus was a really good game, and it was true to the GoW experience. 

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

still can't wait collection in Europe!!!!1

ameratsu said:

I dunno, I'm usually pretty good about finding secrets and such. I take it other people didn't bother to max out the long sword like I did. The strategy you outlined was used in a video I watched as well.

Just wait til you beat Ares first form and have to fight the clones lol.

Well, I guess it's not that hard, just use the press square, press+hold square attack and try to knock off each side at a time. Same with the challenge of the gods level 10. I should post a video of challenge of the gods, it takes me like 20 minutes max.