By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Flowerworks WiiWare (US) - launching Dec 7th

Why the later release in europe?

Around the Network
blunty51 said:
I've had my eye on this for a long time (because of you). Now I can't help but get it, unless it gets bad reviews all round. Which I'm sure you'll say would not be the case :)

I'm always nervous of reviews ;) - but based on some "lenient" scores other WiiWare titles have picked up, I'm hoping it will get a lot of 7-8 scores. Anything over a 8.5, and I'll be very happy (anything under a 6 will disappoint :P).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

rastari said:
Why the later release in europe?

Language translation. At a minimum, we need to translate the online manual to another 3 langs - and we aim to release the game with 3-4 langs (English, French, Spanish, German ... I think). US has 3 langs for the manual, and just English for the game.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I'll finally be able to kick that garden gnome's ass.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:

Wait, we get to butcher garden gnomes?

Bonus!!!

Around the Network

You should launch the game in spanish on America

noname2200 said:
famousringo said:

Bonus!!!

shams said:
There we go. This little fellow is a major pest in Flowerworks... you'll spend a good amount of time pacifying them!

I'm assuming that this refers to some kind of violent, ceramic genocide the likes of which the gnomish race hasn't seen since Bully.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
noname2200 said:
famousringo said:

Bonus!!!

shams said:
There we go. This little fellow is a major pest in Flowerworks... you'll spend a good amount of time pacifying them!

I'm assuming that this refers to some kind of violent, ceramic genocide the likes of which the gnomish race hasn't seen since Bully.

My favorite quest in Overlord was the "smash them lawn gnomes!" one. It'll be fun to do it again!

Do you have any coverage set up Shams? Alot of games on download services tend to get ignored without either extremely good game play or coverage.

Also, if possible you should try to get a demo of your game on WiiWare - could really help you out.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

good to hear shams!

i'll go spread the word to the clueless bents at nintendolife now. they don't have a news article on this yet.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.