By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Flowerworks WiiWare (US) - launching Dec 7th

We just got final approval, and the release date is now official.

So hear it first on VG...

Flowerworks WiiWare (US) will launch on the 7th December (yes, just 10 days away!) for 1000pts.

A press release is coming soon, along with the premiere trailer of the game. I hope people like it...

See screenshots here:

http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2729

The European WiiWare release (inc. Australia/NZ) will be early next year some time.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Can you release a ballpark figure til' you reach profitability or no?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:

We are specifically required not to release any sales figures, as are all WiiWare devs.

However, once its been out for a while we can announce how the game is doing relating to our expectations (i.e. whether we believe we will break even on it, etc). But we can't announce any figures, that let people deduce the sales figures either.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

shams said:
SaviorX said:

We are specifically required not to release any sales figures, as are all WiiWare devs.

However, once its been out for a while we can announce how the game is doing relating to our expectations (i.e. whether we believe we will break even on it, etc). But we can't announce any figures, that let people deduce the sales figures either.

OK, well I thought it was that way.

I hope your game does well. You've had that flower guy as your avatar for as long as I can remember.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It looks lovely.

Around the Network
Xen said:
It looks lovely.

We certainly hope it does well - at this stage, we really have no idea how well it will do (or the sort of sales we can expect).

If it does well enough, it will open the door for us to work on a lot more WiiWare titles (with lots of input from VG members :>).

And its probably time to change my avatar... I think I know exactly what to change it to :)

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

There we go. This little fellow is a major pest in Flowerworks... you'll spend a good amount of time pacifying them!

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

shams said:

Flowerworks WiiWare (US) will launch on the 7th December (yes, just 10 days away!) for 1000pts.

Congratulations! Just in time for the Wii Secret Santa program (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93532&page=1#), in the US anyway.

Now, if it just makes it to WiiWare in Japan, I'll happily purchase a copy.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

ramuji said:
shams said:

Congratulations! Just in time for the Wii Secret Santa program (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93532&page=1#), in the US anyway.

Now, if it just makes it to WiiWare in Japan, I'll happily purchase a copy.

Japan... I wish :)

I guess we would have to partner with a Japanese developer to help with the Japanese port/release process.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

I've had my eye on this for a long time (because of you). Now I can't help but get it, unless it gets bad reviews all round. Which I'm sure you'll say would not be the case :)