By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

Soma said:
Bobbuffalo said:
wow nobody from mexico?

You should read again Bob, we are at least 4 mexicans in this thread 

There are actually four:

*Soma

*Bobbufalo

*Masterzack

*MANUELF

Around the Network

Hm, I'll have to think about this. I'm already participating in the Steam Secret Santa, and I'm not sure exactly how free my funds will be over the next month.

I'd like to join in :)

Code: 3819 5011 4240 4922
Controllers: Wiimote+nunchuk+wm+, Classic Controller, GameCube Controller.

I have no wish list, but my favorite genre is platformers, and I don't like sports or fighting/brawl games.

It's a recession but its good to see things like this are still happening

gurglesletch said:
It's a recession but its good to see things like this are still happening

I agree.

I really can't afford to spend too much this christmas , but it sounds like fun so I was like what the hell.

Imagine, playing secret santa with perfect strangers lol. what is this world coming to? I love it :).

Around the Network

I would consider this, but my Wii isn't accessing the Internet at this time.

Name: Patjuan32
Wii Code: 6505-3393-7870-6248
Controllers: Gamecube Controller, Classic Controller, Wii remote,WM+, and Nunchuck

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

I haven't had a chance to give anything to anyone this year so I'll happily join this event :P

Wii Code: 6251-8001-7785-6256
Controllers: Gamecube Controller, Nunchuck, Motion Plus, Classic Controller, Zapper (if this counts heh)

Don't have any preferences except for the game being fun, of course.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

noname2200 said:
Bobbuffalo said:
wow nobody from mexico?

Manuelf joined already. Plus, anyone with a North American Wii can gift/receive from anyone with another North American Wii, so you can (and probably will) get an American/Candian/South American as your Santa/Tim.

What about me?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

thanks for the invite, noname! I'll gladly join :)

Friend Code: 0376 7654 1641 5230
Controllers: Wii Remote and Nunchuck.