By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

Draqonic said:
Thank you. Getting a little used to the GUI here at VG. Adding games to the profile and also prioritizing was a little weird.

Any kind of new member discussion board I should take a look at first?

Sadly, not really. I've taken a stab at making an FAQ for folks, but there's plenty of info missing from it. Still, it's better than nothing.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=35030

If you have any questions, feel free to ask: I do my best to answer.

Oh, make sure to check some of the stickied threads in the Website Forum: there's at least one "house-rule" about exclusives that is enforced but isn't written anywhere else.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/board.php?id=1

Around the Network

This will be the second year I won't participate because my Wii's offline right now...

Mewii Cwiistmas to everyone!

Keep_the_change said:
This will be the second year I won't participate because my Wii's offline right now...

Mewii Cwiistmas to everyone!

Aww... Thanks though!

Heeeyyy... i c wut u did thar!

wow nobody from mexico?

Bobbuffalo said:
wow nobody from mexico?

Manuelf joined already. Plus, anyone with a North American Wii can gift/receive from anyone with another North American Wii, so you can (and probably will) get an American/Candian/South American as your Santa/Tim.

Around the Network

Edit: Teh Slow.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

noname2200 said:
Bobbuffalo said:
wow nobody from mexico?

Manuelf joined already. Plus, anyone with a North American Wii can gift/receive from anyone with another North American Wii, so you can (and probably will) get an American/Candian/South American as your Santa/Tim.

Oh ^_^

Bobbuffalo said:
wow nobody from mexico?

You should read again Bob, we are at least 4 mexicans in this thread 

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

To add to my first post.

Code: 1064-9950-3597-5442

I only have the first FFCC game. I don't have any Virtua Console games. It should be pretty easy to see what I like based on my gaming collection.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm in!

Code: I'll get it as soon as I have access to the tv.
Controllers: Balance Board, Nunchuk, Classic Controller, GameCube Controller