By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Natal will put 360 on top for the rest of the generation

kowenicki said:
@zorro

I'd take that bet too. not sure how you will measure it though.

A strange decision to make a bet, when you even don`t know how to measure numbers.

Anyway, it depends on AGENT and Natal release dates. But most simple way, would be the difference in HW between release date of Natal and week before Natal release.

Though, i wouldn`t be suprsied, if AGENT and Natal would be released on same week or within 1-2 weeks.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@libellule

thats a very sad and strange attitude. maybe some therapy will help?

why ? If I say I dont like Pepsi and I prefer Coca, is it Sad ?

If I say I prefer Nike I dont like Adidas, is it Sad ?

TELL ME, WHY IS IT SAD ?

Also, Dont worry, as I said, Natal may be REALLY good and I may like it

BUT from now :

1/ I still dont like MS and support Sony on the console market
2/ Natal is still vaporwave to me
3/ I may end up buying a 360 if it becomes a good console with interesting games. Same go for the PS3.
4/ wait and see for Natal

Time to Work !

kowenicki said:
@libellule

its not sad to prefer a product... its sad to hope their business fails... why would you wish that on anyone?

true say, i dont want neither sony or microsoft motion things to fail but sadly i think they will both fail miserably. they will go unoticed.

Look I really like your avatar, but no that's just wrong

Natal is just another motion control gimmick. The overhype it has right now is what will ultimately make it fail once people realize it wasn't that special as everyone was making it out to be.

Around the Network

I wouldn't bet a penny on Natal being released in this generation, to begin with.

I doubt it will take down the Wii, and even if it sales more than the wii it will never end up first for the current generation.

theres that word again..gimmick..? last two times i heard that was the DS then the Wii ...OMG gimmick is Code for huge success ! Sony fanboys watch out 360 fanboys want you to use that word! casuals flock to what hardcores think is a gimmick! *melts*

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

isnt the ps3 motion controller releasing first?

Not likely...I think it's going to firmly establish 360 as #2 in NA, and maybe put PAL into play, but Japan is a out of the question. Natal has the potential to be a huge deal neext fall...but we will have to see the software associated with launch, in addition to the price.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder