By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13's FINAL Trailer..3 Hours TO GO! (What Began in E3 06 ENDS today)!

SUBTITLES may not be 100% Accurate

#MOST AMAZING TRAILER EVER MADE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

This should be in the official thread

1. I hate you for making this thread. You were supposed to be going to sleep so i could make it ¬_¬

2. Yes, of course i am!

Well I waited this long I guess I can wait another 3 hours

While you guys are enjoying that trailer, I'll be in my final exam of the year! yay! lol well at least that'll mean I've survived first year uni :P

Around the Network

COME ON FFXIII!!!

I NEED YOU TO DO 1 MIL. FIRST WEEK SO I CAN WIN MY BET!!! THE FINAL TRAILER WILL PLAY AN IMPORTANT PART IN REACHING THIS MILESTONE!!!!

It would reach 1 Million first week even if this trailer was a secret trailer for KH3 going to the Zeebo.

Lightning + Snow ----> Romance
I thought Snow + Lightning's sis -----> Romance and therefore
Lightning doesn't like Snow ?

Either way, this is gonna be awesome.First FF I'm gonna buy since FFX-2 (that was pretty meh), but I'm getting this to see wat the hype is about since x-2 is supposed to be the worst FF, right ?

Carl2291 said:
It would reach 1 Million first week even if this trailer was a secret trailer for KH3 going to the Zeebo.

Lol I was pretty confident too but I've had cold feet for a few days for some reason.

Is this really what VGC has come to? We're making hype threads for trailers now?

Here's a big ugh face, just for you Darth

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka