By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

Why the fuck have people posted the spoilers in the official thread?

Thanks.

Assholes.

Around the Network

Hey guys ! I will be back with updates to this thread on the 22nd !

Bit busy with exams...

Glad to see you hyped !

lestatdark said:
@perpride

Then be grateful that you weren't here during Soap_McTavish onslaught of spoilers yesterday.

Did you read it all??? Cause I need someone who read the spoilers to tell me if what I read is based in any truth.

And if it is...then I have to say goodbye to all you folks till March.

All those things about the spoilers have been debunked Carl, read Darth's Wall, mind your language and your attitude.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@perpride

Yeah, but it was mostly false stuff and rumours from 2ch.org. People over at FFXIII websites have been debunking those rumours, it's all on Darth's Wall.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
All those things about the spoilers have been debunked Carl, read Darth's Wall, mind your language and your attitude.

Dude I understand why you're upset but you gotta get where we're coming from here. I've never actually been pissed over a video game before till right now.. I mean, shit, I managed to avoid EVERY SINGLE spoiler regarding MGS4...so I thought it'd be the same with FFXIII...that is untill a VGC user with MORE POSTS THAN ME spoiled something so epic....that I can't even begin to explain it.

lestatdark said:

How do we know? None of us have beaten the game. There are no other "this doesn't happen" stuff. It's pure speculation.

And i even avoided reading people sposts on his wall... because of... Guess what? The spoilers.

Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:

How do we know? None of us have beaten the game. There are no other "this doesn't happen" stuff. It's pure speculation.

And i even avoided reading people sposts on his wall... because of... Guess what? The spoilers.

NEVERMIND that shit....the spoiler I heard isn't even discussed on Darth's wall. The one I read is so huge it makes that spoiler look like a joke.

perpride said:
Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:

NEVERMIND that shit....the spoiler I heard isn't even discussed on Darth's wall. The one I read is so huge it makes that spoiler look like a joke.

And i just got told to go to his wall? Lol...

Im done with this thread. You guys can discuss the spoilers all you want.

Cya.

So has anyone read a translation of the trophies in english???

If you have, DON'T POST THEM, but link me to it...

Edit - this is the 400th post in this thread. YAY!!!

FFXIII FTW!!!