By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

2 DAYS TILL THE XIII EPIC RELEASES!!!!!

Seriously Darth, you're falling behind! It's 10:45 A.M and you haven't posted here! -___-

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
2 DAYS TILL THE XIII EPIC RELEASES!!!!!

Seriously Darth, you're falling behind! It's 10:45 A.M and you haven't posted here! -___-

Which means 2 days till I ignore every thread about FF.

Well, the idiotic threads about FFXIII have already started xD

Took them long enough :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

HA! He's been Permabanned.
http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=57871

Thank god

lets just hope it was all fake

unlikely thoiugh, the games confirmed to be leaked in Japan

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Well, it was about time :)

I sent messages to all available mods in the time, it seems only Trashleg responded :P

Even if the story bits are true, and I put emphasis on the IF, all other information was easily seen as a hoax.

Plus that story line makes absolutely no sense at all. If you remeber the trailers, Lightning does say that she failed to protect Serah and both their parents, I say again, both their parents. How can Serah then be Lightning from the future? Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Well, it was about time :)

I sent messages to all available mods in the time, it seems only Trashleg responded :P

Even if the story bits are true, and I put emphasis on the IF, all other information was easily seen as a hoax.

Plus that story line makes absolutely no sense at all. If you remeber the trailers, Lightning does say that she failed to protect Serah and both their parents, I say again, both their parents. How can Serah then be Lightning from the future? Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I know

if you read the FF13 prologue novels it doesn't make sense either, it has clear memories of lightning & serah growing up together since a young age (lightning was 10, serah was 8 I think)

its awfully odd isn't it, its hard to imagine thats possible, It would eb plausible if there was like a 10 year age gap between them, then it could be the "sent from the future to protect the young one" cliche

but in this case it can't really be true as lightning was a kid too at that time

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Might want to put spoilers above, just in case some people didn't see the other thread.

Someone did the exact thing same on a message board about the last Matrix movie (trinity) which i was a huge fan of. Why are people such a-holes?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

I read the first few prologe novels...is there a link where I can read the newer ones?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

@epicurean

Oh my, i'm so sorry about that, i'll be more careful next time! :(

@Darth

That's right, there's absolutely no sense in that whatsoever. These next few days are going to be hellish, people are going to do anything to ruin FFXIII for the rest of us.

Current PC Build