By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's the most Nintendo biased third-party?

as the title says!?!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

I read the title wrong. Still drinking coffee. :)

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

i didnt mean best 3rd party selling game but the most nintendo biased 3rd party developer

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

pro: Sega
anti: All (even Sega)

none (as in as fanboyish as those for Msoft and Sony?)

Around the Network

... The first reply here was obscenely bizarre.

Uh, I guess Sega, maybe?

Sega. Capcom is a close second.

Ubisoft almost only makes crappy shovelware games on Nintendo systems. that is definitely not supportive.

Probably Grasshopper. Though none of them 'really' do.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

As far as pro-Nintendo? Sega and Capcom for sure.

Anti-Nintendo? ZeniMax Media. Id Software has long made their distaste for Nintendo loud and clear, and Bethesda doesn't develop for Nintendo systems either.

I would also say that for the most part, Japanese developers are FAR more supportive of Nintendo than Western developers. By a long shot.

Sega