By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's the most Nintendo biased third-party?

For Pro: High Voltage Software or Capcom.

Around the Network

Wait, how comes nobody said Atlus or Marvelous? those guys will put anything on the ds and wii

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

SErvice GAmes

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Sega and Marvelous by far.

For? Probably Hudson. They seem to be the only ones that are putting all their resources into Wii...though they did have to get burned by 360 first.

Most misleading? Tie between Sega and Ubisoft. Sega's greatest successes have been on the Wii but it took several crippling bombs on the HD consoles for them to start singing to the Wii 'core.' Even with this supposed increase in support, they seem to be oblivious to what's actually helping them, what with this fascination on "HD" Sonic despite the fact that the Wii version is what saves the latest entry every time.

Ubisoft was one of the first developers to pledge Wii support. They seemed to have a promising lineup but after Red Steel and the Rabbids, their releases went into complete shit.

Anti Nintendo? At least half of the industry.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

EPIC,rockstar,activision,capcom,and many more lol

X-Seed and Marvelous have provided Nintendo of some really sweet games.
I would love to see Sega provide us with some rpg love real soon.

POKEMANS!!!!

i mean, uh, sega. yeah. right on.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

5thcell.

elmerion said:

Wait, how comes nobody said Atlus or Marvelous? those guys will put anything on the ds and wii

Marvelous was mentioned in this thread by a few people before you, so it has come up (and I think it's a good call). If you asked about Atlus last year, I would have agreed with you, but now a fair number of their announced games are for Sony systems. And their big series are split, with SMT4 being DS and Persona remakes being PSP. Their announced DS titles have also come to a crawl compared to what they were last year. Regarding the Wii, except for Shiren, they've not announced anything for it in a while now, so I can't say Atlus is as pro as they used to be.

Subject at hand, I'm going to go with HVS. They seem to be gung-ho into learning the Wii.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...