By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like racist jokes?

I know a person who is completly racist to black people... though... some of the racist jokes are funny...
heres one... what do you call a bunch of black people around the ocean? google it yourself and find out >_>

Around the Network

Why don't you laugh, when three Polnish guys in a Mercedes hit a wall and all of them die?

Because it might be your Mercedes.

And why don't you laugh, when three Turkish guys in a Mercedes hit a wall and all of them die?

Because five would've fit in.

The best thing about racial jokes is, that most of them are totally interchangable. And you could just put any nationality inside.

What do you do, when you see a Dutch guy running in a zig-zag course across a field?

Reload!

rocketpig said:
I thoroughly enjoy racist jokes but only if the person telling it doesn't believe what they're saying.

If they're even remotely serious about it, I get pissed.

Besides, I don't know what I'd make fun of if I couldn't poke fun of angsty white people (probably because I'm one of them).

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on these types of jokes.

I can't imagine how much of a pain in the ass I would be to be around if I were to get offended at every joke told in this manner (without malice, of course).

Come on people keep this thread going, its almost 2nd page.

What's sad about a bus full of 80 blacks going off a cliff?

The bus holds 100

What's the difference between an Ethiopian an a pair of jeans?

The jeans only have one fly on them

How did they improve the transportation in Harlem (black neighbourhood in New York)?

Move the trees closer together

pearljammer said:
rocketpig said:
I thoroughly enjoy racist jokes but only if the person telling it doesn't believe what they're saying.

If they're even remotely serious about it, I get pissed.

Besides, I don't know what I'd make fun of if I couldn't poke fun of angsty white people (probably because I'm one of them).

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on these types of jokes.

I can't imagine how much of a pain in the ass I would be to be around if I were to get offended at every joke told in this manner (without malice, of course).

Same here, I love racist jokes but I only tell em for fun and when there's nobody around who will be offended (like when i'm in a group of only white people)

Around the Network
Rath said:

Why did Lucy fall off her bike?

Somebody threw a fridge at her.

That isn't even racist, and it's the funniest joke in this thread so far.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Type in "Can I get..." on google and take a look for yourself what shows up.

Indians need to fucking take care of their own country,. Get the fuck back there and stop invading Canada and England.

You fucking Asian Chinks just go back to China. Its annoying how u lot travel in your little groups and fucking don't learn English. Fucking Gook tiny dick Fucks

Samus Aran said:

Type in "Can I get..." on google and take a look for yourself what shows up.

I don't see anything there, just stuff about mortgages and getting pregnant after contraception.

"I am extremely" still gives that odd result, though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Depends, i hate certain jokes and if someone says something the wrong way they'll be trouble.