By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like racist jokes?

Any joke that makes you laugh is funny I guess, Some peoples humor is slightly darker than others.

but no matter how dark/bad a joke is, if it made you laugh then yes it is funny to you be it racist, sexist or stereotypical.

There's style of jokes now also which people may find offensive whenever a celebrity dies within minutes everyone gets text's of jokes about them. but people still find it funny.

Around the Network

I like jokes that make you think something is horrible and racist and makes people cringe, but it turns out to be innocent fun.

q: Why are black people so tall?
a: because their knee grows!

damkira said:
I like jokes that make you think something is horrible and racist and makes people cringe, but it turns out to be innocent fun.

q: Why are black people so tall?
a: because their knee grows!

I just spat my milk out reading that lol

Yeah it lighten ups the mood, but only with friends.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Someone said to me "that's like ahmadinejad becoming the new pope!"

I answered that with "Well, he already has the antisemitic feelings to become one"

I'm pretty sure some people would think that's me being a racist against Christians, but that's my weird sense of humor.

Around the Network
Aion said:
Yeah it lighten ups the mood, but only with friends.

That is also true, but I do think Vg has tight comunity better than any other place ive been to.

I don't know any humor funnier than racist jokes.

I think people should stick to the OP lol, I know jokes are funny and the jokes so far have been harmless but i know someone out there has one that may be funny but someone will be offended and i don't want that person to get a ban.

I love rascit jokes, but the ones I know are REAL bad, so Ill just play innocent.

If they're funny, then sure. I enjoy all types of jokes that are funny. I dislike statements that are disguised as jokes, but are really said out fear, anger or hate.