By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like racist jokes?

It depends on whose telling it.

If it's a fictional character or someone i distinctly know isn't racist/sexist whatever... i'll find it funny... if it is funny.

If I don't know about the person who tells it... or if I know they don't like that group of people... it's more chilling then anything else.

Around the Network

I thoroughly enjoy racist jokes but only if the person telling it doesn't believe what they're saying.

If they're even remotely serious about it, I get pissed.

Besides, I don't know what I'd make fun of if I couldn't poke fun of angsty white people (probably because I'm one of them).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I *very much* enjoy racist/sexist/offensive jokes, but then again, I have a sense of humor.

Yes, they often crack me up. They may be offensive to sensitive people, but they need to grow up and learn to take a joke.

By the way...what's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

tedsteriscool said:

Yes, they often crack me up. They may be offensive to sensitive people, but they need to grow up and learn to take a joke.

Pizza tastes bad.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
tedsteriscool said:

Pizza tastes bad.

Not quite. I'm not going to say the actual answer because some sensitive people might take offense.

tedsteriscool said:

I just googled that.

Awesome.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:
tedsteriscool said:

I just googled that.

Awesome.

I nearly spat my food out.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

How can you tell if an asian guy broke into your home...

If your homework is done, computer is fixed and he's still trying to back out of yoru driveway...

tedsteriscool said:

my god that jokes offensive

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey