By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like racist jokes?

Not at all....>_>

Around the Network
mexmen92 said:

I think racist jokes are hilarious.

Q: Whats faster than a black man running with a stolen TV?

A: His brother with the VCR.

LOL! I'd never heard that one before.

Q: Why are there 11 holes in a shower head?
A: Because Jews only have 10 fingers.

^ Do you think that is too racist? When they told me that one I had to laugh a little Oo

If you make jokes about my race, I'll make jokes about yours. That's how I see it.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Yeah, I don't mind if people make fun of me being white or agnostic. So, now I can make all the racial jokes I want! *evil laugh*

(sarcasm)

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

Q: Why are there 11 holes in a shower head?
A: Because Jews only have 10 fingers.

^ Do you think that is too racist? When they told me that one I had to laugh a little Oo

I don't get it. :-/

But it'll become unfunny as soon as someone explains it. >_<

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@c0. Its referring to the gas chambers, saying they couldn't block all the holes with their fingers.

What about jokes that aren't clever but are offensive and shocking in how blunt they are?

Whats worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Being raped.

Why do women get periods?

Because they fucking deserve them.

(the last one is the joke that got me hit with a shoe when I told it to a girl =P)

CaptainPrefrences said:
How can you tell if an asian guy broke into your home...

If your homework is done, computer is fixed and he's still trying to back out of yoru driveway...

hahahha that's effing hilarious

okay I gotta tell 1 joke, its not that bad

What do you call an Ethiopian with a pickle on his head?

A quarter pounder!

Chairman-Mao said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

okay I gotta tell 1 joke, its not that bad

What do you call an Ethiopian with a pickle on his head?

A quarter pounder!

Not funny at all

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

Here's my favourite racist joke (contains some maybe offending parts about religion as well).

Three friends, a Brit, a German and a Jewish Israeli, climb together a very high mountain. As they reach the summit an angel shows up"You guys made it so far, that I'll make you an offer: Just jump down the cliff, I'll catch you and bring you safely down to the ground".

The three friends decide, that's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity and accept the offer.

The British guy jumps first.

He falls and falls

and the angel catches him and puts him safely to the ground.

Then goes the German

He falls and falls

and the angel catches him and puts him safely to the ground.

Then the Jew jumps.

He falls and falls,

and falls and falls,

hits the ground on full speed and dies immediately.

As he did many good things in lifetime he straightly goes to heaven. When he arrives at the gate, the door-keeper looks puzzled. "Nice to have you here, but to be honest we didn't expect you here any time soon. What happened?".

So the Jew, tells the story about the angel not catching him and the doorkeeper leds him to God to find out what happened.

God is also surprised to see the Jew so early and commands all the angles to come together, to find out who let the Jew die.

The Jew walks down the line of angels until he recognizes the angel who didn't catch him and points at the offender. God looks very disappointed at the angel and says:

"Don't you be ashamed, Adolf!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if this works as a translated text version, so let me know if it doesn't^^