By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - can modern warfare 2 outsell halo 3?

Barozi said:
KillerMan said:

Halo 3 has that advantage that couple million of its sales has been from bundles. It will be tight race. Both will end up with over 12 million sales imo.

Couple of millions ????

lol no that's ridiculous.

It was bundled during its launch in both EU and America. It was bundled with Halo Wars in EU. It is bundled currently with elite in USA (or at least not long ago). I maybe even forgot some bundle... Maybe not couple of millions but over million sure.

Around the Network

NO CHANCE

KillerMan said:
Barozi said:
KillerMan said:

Halo 3 has that advantage that couple million of its sales has been from bundles. It will be tight race. Both will end up with over 12 million sales imo.

Couple of millions ????

lol no that's ridiculous.

It was bundled during its launch in both EU and America. It was bundled with Halo Wars in EU. It is bundled currently with elite in USA (or at least not long ago). I maybe even forgot some bundle... Maybe not couple of millions but over million sure.

1 million at most.

Halo 3 + Halo Wars bundle was very limited (in fact you don't even see a bump here on VGC for that period), almost the same for the Halo 3 + Halo 3 ODST bundle.

Standard bundle at launch, just like many games (MW2 360 bundle sold 70k first week).

Fable 2 + Halo 3 GOTY bundle was there to sell the Elites with the very old chipset. Sold quite a few units, but no where near... let's say 500k units.

Probably far below 1 million when I think about it. Some of the bundles were also PAL exclusive AFAIK.