By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How can i defend a 360 when this happens.. (Lots of cursing)

Garnett said:

@Torillian

Yeah i know that but... Its less than a year old,iv had 3 problems already and....im not made out of cash....Im gonna using a half ass broken controller, oh im so broke im Silver, not cus i wanna be cus i aint got no money, but hey Its free play this Weekend, so im all good lol

i'm made of cash and I had no problem whatsoever with the 360... life is funny like that sometimes ^^.

(on topic... the 360 controler reqlly feels sturdy for me, i'm amazed you have trouble with it... is it perhaps a problem with your rechargable battery? as in does it work fine connected with the charge cable? i'm assuming you use a wireless one of course...).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

@Hephasestos

My controller feels sturdy, it just a POS.

Update- I had it working for 10 minutes,untill it broke again...

WTF!

it would be funny if the controllers red ringed too

I just be really fucking lucky then, lol.

fall 2007 xbox 360 with no problems whatsoever. even my mic still works and its ear covering looks like I bleached it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I know how ya feel, my wii's disc reading function died on me. So its being repaired by the good people at NOA. The think that sucks is that mine is a first generation wii. I never had a problem like this til now.

Around the Network

@Red4ADevil

Yeah my friends Wii disc drive broke.

At least they'll give it a new year warrrenty once I get it back. Thats the great thing about paying for the repair when the original warrenty expires.

Killy_Vorkosigan said:
Heck, and nobody connects the PS2/Xbox/PS1/X360 failure rates and the sales numbers ? Of course we don't have numbers, apart recent polls confirming a very high failure rate for the 360.

Cmon, I have a SNES, a GC, a N64, a Wii, a DS and a GBA, I bought only one of each of them, and never had any problem, I've travelled a lot with my hardware in my bag. But these are made of nintendium, non ninty platform can't compete.

LOL you can tell when the fanboys are out of their caves....I had an NES that works, but I still have to "blow" into the cartridge to get the games to work.  That said it still works just like my launch ps1 and my launch original xbox (both are very reliable and still in the closet as we speak).

theprof00 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
theprof00 said:
lol at people talking about how reliable the old cartridge consoles were.
Who cares? They had no moving parts, and couldn't hold a tenth of what a cd could hold.
Time to move on.

That is NO excuse.

I don't think I am delusional. All I want is new technology that actually is reliable. Is that too much to ask for?

It's not an excuse, it's a tradeoff.

Performance for reliability.

It's possible that consoles could start using cartridges again. Well, really only Nintendo will, because Sony and MS require disc based media as part of their strategy. But, non-disc based media costs a lot more.

Nah, thats BS. Performance will be better and better as time goes by. Does this mean the next gen will only have products that work for 4 months before they break? I don't think so.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:

I mean, do I have to keep every freaking "proof of purchase" for every piece of hardware, because I know it will break sooner or later?

Yeah dude thats what you do, electronics are usually shit fragile. Just keep it all receipts in a box at least.